Award

The rules are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So this is mine:
Thanks to Uthie for the award. I'm so glad that she linked me :D And I would like to nominate these blogs:
  • Sherine (Sherine's twisted mind is cool, interresting and give me more new knowledge, espicially about food.)
  • Radit (His blog full of funniness <-ada ga sih funniness? pokoknya kocak lah ya)
  • Risang (He is very romantic person, I fall in love with his language.)
  • Diva (Her love story is interesting me so much.)
  • Qisthas (My best friend in far far away, I would like you to update your blog honey!)
  • Afifa (She is totally born as a writer!)
  • Yuven (Her blog is all about her, such an intelligent girl!)

1 comment:

afifa said...

ah.. telhalu..=p