Banana Fried and Ice Cream in the Afternoon

Today I made Fried-Banana for my Casuya (calon suami Tya - my future husband) to accompany him studying GET1, his exam is on Friday (Wish him luck people!). So, back to the banana, I got the recipe from here. They call it: Amaretto-Bread Fried Banana.  I served the banana with Straciatella ice cream, my Casuya said it taste really delicious (Yes! Finally he said i can cook something delicious!). 


We're having a long chat like we always do and watching Youtube while he want to relax from his Elektrotechnik book. Just that. Since last two weeks my holiday is already begin. I got nothing to do but sleeping and lazying and eating with my Casuya. I think I gained so many weight, though I do diet. Arg, dont complain me about my weight. I know im getting fatter than ever, the more I think about it the more I want to eat more. It scary. 


So, back to holiday, I have to stay in Wismar until last week to know 'Am I pass to the 2.Semester or not?' Yes. I did. I have to wait my Casu's exam over then we're going to Nuernberg in the next 5 days. I planned to get a part time job there to earn some money to me buying some cute Zara clothes (hehe). But also want to have a great holiday, so, me and Sherine are talking about a holiday project. We're gonna have fun to death. Do girly things, take so many photos, try so many recipes, do piknick, have a candle night dinner, exploring shop and so many things that we were talking about. I just can't wait to go to Nuernberg and leave poor Wismar!

4 comments:

::my twisted mind:: said...

i hardly can't wait too till i'm over the exam thingy..

oh tya, we're gonna really have some fun in the coming weeks..

:)

::my twisted mind:: said...

oiya, satu hal lagi, gimana resep nya berhasil kan?

boleh sering2 dicoba tuh..

ChenTya said...

RESEP NYA LANCAR................................
:D UENAK UENAK UENAK

uthie said...

sampe sekarang saya nda ngerti, si Fitrah teh kuliah apaan sih di sana?