I have no hobby and i study architecture (LOL)

now i can understand this sentence. architecture took almost my 15 hours a day. gosh! somedays i cant sleep well cause of the deadline or the presentation that i have to do in the next day.


Photobucket
my messy room is getting more messy. my desk is full of drawing paper and books that supposed to be read.

Photobucket
i even work in messy studio too LOL (cant complain this one!).

but afterall, i kinda like my new activities. God know the best and lets do the best!

3 comments:

uthie said...

hihihihihihi. messy desk itu biasa ty, mejaku juga ga pernah bisa beres. beres sebentar udah berantakan lagi ;)

aih, minggu depan juga diriku mulai studio -.-

uthie said...

eh, ada penggaris segitiga juga!
*serasa deja vu* :p

ChenTya said...

hehehe penggaris segitiga senjata pamungkas~! gw punya 3 yg serupa tapi tak sama! :P

architekturrrr oh architektur !!