Hi 2010

SO! This is my first post in 2010. Hows everythings going on? Me is so so. I've spent my new year here in Wismar, i was sleeping during the countdown. I feel the new year is just the same. Why celebrate it so wow? It's just a new year. I was the person that always set some 'wishlist' or 'to do list' every year. But then this year i just realize, that we have to set and refresh our spirit and goal or our plan every month.

I have my own calender that i bring everywhere i can bring, so i can take a look whats for today and whats for tomorow or whats for next two months. I think its better than just writing some goal, and doesnt do or just forget it after 3 months.

Hmm, I have two exams this semester, it will be held on 25th jan and 29th jan. Two days right after the exams, i'll be heading to..................... (tadam2) Beijing! Yap! Im so exicited so i cant wait till 28 days later. BUT FIRST, the exams. I'll do my best and pray for the best too for my first exam in my first semester in HS Wismar as a real Student! Wow.. One Semester is almost already past.. I cant believe in March i will start my second semester..

I have been planning some 'big steps' on my college. Including an exchange student to somewhere.. I cannot wait to finish my bachelor! But first, DEUTSCH. Second, Exams. Verdammt! I have to run! Just remember 'bersakit sakit dahulu, bersenang senang kemudian!'......

Ok, i wish you all a great 2010 andddddd good luck!

PS: Maybe i want to be more carefully on my things at 2010, i dont want to lose my keys, or forget my keys, or lost my student card, or lost my credit card or anything else anymore. Dont be too Tortel tya!

2 comments:

uthie said...

selamat tahun baru, tya!
sukses ujiannyaa :D

the yapper! said...

tyaa!! mau ke beijing gak ajak2 gw!!!! huaaaa.. sukses ya buat ujian2nya, buat rencana2nya di semester mendatang, dll dst dsb..

agree with you, gw juga gak pernah bikin new year resolution whatsoever thing.. it such a waste of time :P

and just like you, gw juga punya kalender 2010 yang gw bawa kemana2 as a reminder :)