crave you


why cant you want me like the other boys do? they stare at me while i stare at you
why cant i keep you safe as my own? one moment i have you the next are gone
rehearsed steps on an empty stage, that boy's got mz heart in a silver cage
why cant you want me like the other boys do? they stare at me while i crave you

i keep playing the same song since................... i dont know (since the holiday came?), i was boring to death to stay alone in a 150qm flat. i really want to travel out of Wismar, but again, as a good student my duty is to pass the semester smoothly with null subject failed. and this semester is crazy! too much to learn! so i´ve decided to stay in Wismar during the xmas holiday or i will never pass this semester. good decision right? i´ve been listening the song during i cook, i sleep, i learn, i do push up (for my gods sake, i can do push up right now! blame it on boringness), and i dance. i learn and dance and dance and learn. is it what people called, winter depression? well, i call it winter survival. anyway the song is sooooo me. i think any girl can related to the song at the same point, otherwise the beat is so catchy! dont you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah isiny kok putus cinta dan putus asa,..mengeluh dan mengeluh sajoo..
MOVE ON