I challange my self xxx this summer



>> to learn at least one of this 3d rendering programm (out of your head, so i have to be REALLY GOOD at it): Grasshoper, Rhino, Maya.

>> update my computer software, no test version! (it takes time to look for it and to install it, you know..)

>> clean up my external harddisk, back up my photos file (i need to learn from what happen after my Italy Trip, i lost ALL my photo from 2008-2010. no good photos left!)

>> sell at least 1/4 clothes of mine. I have too much! And I plan to change my look this summer - a step further to be a better person - wish me luck people.

>> 55 kg

>> with the name of sustainable life (recycle, reuse, reproducing) no hard shopping at h&m/zara/asos/other store. vintage store only pls. vintage here, I mean second hand things.

>> get my self a summer job, earn money then travel far away.

>> update songs on my ipod, i tell you the shame truth, i never update my ipod song since last year. my ipod is not even sycn yet with my new computer. which i have to find out, how to save my tracks on it if I sync it with new computer. buying an ipod nano last year is one of best desicision in 2011, best companion in long hours train when you travel.

No comments: