ZOO

a while ago I went to Gelsenkirche. It's my second time to be in Gelsenkirche, first time was last year in Februar. when last year was for Primark, this year we're going to the zoo. i've heard that the zoo is the biggest zoo in West Germany. well, it is big but compared to what we've saw... they don't really have alot animals. but they do have good concept for a zoo.. and Giraffe is my favorite animal!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
indonesian myth say, if two people (a couple) looks similar then they are meant to be together. do we look similar? :P

4 comments:

Turangga Sukandar Putra said...

Keren!
di KB Bandung Jerapahnya udah mati :(

TDM said...

Yah.. kok mati?

Danke Putra uda berkunjung ;)

Yodel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TDM said...

Hi Yodel!

Thx for visiting my blog !

I took all of the pictures with pocket camera..

Well, nice to meet u too!