Good Bye Wismar!

I'm counting my days to leave Wismar. Finally! This gonna be the most expensive move out ever. I spent like more than 100 Euro to send all the carton boxes from Wismar to.. Dortmund (because I'm homeless till I found a room in Münster, my friend is willing to keep my huge carton boxes for temporarely during my upcoming trip to China, thank you!). 

Yes, I'm going back home. I don't want to but my Mother keep asking me if I can go home and my Dad like called me in the early morning just to say "your mom wants you to go back home... so book a ticket!". His command made me cancel the trip to Spain with Arsa (so sorry!).

Speaking of trip, last week I just booked a ticket for next year in February. Me and the girls are going to Indonesiaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Jakarta-Yogyakarta-Bali-Lombok-Gili Trawangan. I never been to Bali before, I have to admit this trip gonna be super fun.

Counting days is fun. Planning a move out is even more fun. Goodbye Wismar!

Goodbye Wismar




No comments: